Sunday, March 13, 2016

About me

          I want to take some time to explain a few things about both myself and this blog. First off I want to explain why I chose this over something else. Ever since I was about five years old, I have been around sports constantly. Both of my parents are big football fanatics and the game has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. It's because of this that I have followed sports for a majority of my life. It's always been a bit of an obsession of mine and I hope to one day find a career that in some way ties into it. My favorite sports to follow are NFL football, College football, and NBA basketball because those are the three that I find most exciting personally, so most likely most of my posts will be about one of those three.

           My favorite teams are the Green Bay Packers, Los Angeles Clippers, and at the college level the Oklahoma Sooners. If one of my posts is concerning of of these three teams, chances are that the post is a little biased towards the team I follow. Even though both the College and professional football seasons have come to a close, off-season trades as well as new acquisitions by both teams will most likely end up on my blog. Not to mention that the Los Angeles Clippers have already guaranteed themselves a play-off berth in the western conference, I will have something to post about at least one of my favorite teams for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment