I've been procrastinating starting my work, but today I finally got my first post on my project up. It was much easier than I had thought it was going to be. This whole process is pretty easy and the website is easy to navigate. My first post is about the Alabama Pro day, which is where all the seniors and players leaving early from the football team get to showcase their talents to scouts and hopefully improve their draft stock. Since Alabama won the National Championship game back in January, and have a history of great college running backs, I decided to cover this event especially since they have two running backs who are widely recruited heading into the league this year. Bama has been a dynasty in recent years for footballs, and is the gold standard for winning at the collegiate level currently.
Alabama's football team has won 3 National Championship games in the short amount of time that I have been watching college football, and is one of the easiest teams to cheer for, since they are the most fundamentally sound and old fashioned team out there. They play the game the way that the game was designed to play when it first became popularized, which is through running the ball, playing great defense and passing efficiently. They are one of the most popular teams in College football currently, and I am personally excited to see how these amazing athletes perform with the NFL scouts watching their every move.
No comments:
Post a Comment