My second post is up. I covered two of the big name move in NFL free agency thus far in the season. This whole process is much easier than I thought. I wish I had worked on this when I was given time before so I wouldn't have to try and cram last minute like I am now. I plan on continuing to cover every major sporting event until the project is due. I also have decided to give myself a bit of a challenge. I want to try and have at least five posts up per week from now until completion of the project, which should prove rather easy considering the fact that NCAA march madness is starting up soon, NFL free agency is in full swing, and the NBA season is on its way into the playoffs. All that being said it should be rather simple to cover at least five separate events a week.
I chose to cover these two individual players over some of the other big name free agency acquisitions for two reasons. For one, offensive lineman are some of the most overlooked players in the NFL. Most people just look at the so-called "skilled positions", because they are the ones who are constantly making plays and having their name called out on TV, but without an offensive line no team can be successful. The other reason I chose to cover these two is because they play the same position as I do, and I look up to them both in the sense that I want what they have. The fact that they play the same position as me, it made me more interested in the signings and what they are really worth in the eyes of an NFL team. Both signed contracts worth upwards of $10 million.
No comments:
Post a Comment