Sunday, March 13, 2016

LAC v OKC

                 I decided to write about the Clippers' recent game versus the Oklahoma City Thunder. I chose this game because I actually watched it in it's entirety and because the Clippers are my favorite professional basketball team. I've been a fan for about 4 years now, and the only reason is because my dad is a Lakers fan. My Clippers however didn't do very well. The previous week the same two teams faced off in Los Angeles and the Thunder blew a 22 point halftime lead to end up losing the game by five. This time was completely different.

               The game was back-and-forth for the first three and a half quarters, and it seemed like either team could take the game, but ultimately the thunder pulled away with about five minutes left and took the game out of reach. The Clippers eventually were their own demise and lost the game because of uncharacteristic turn overs late in the fourth quarter to give Oklahoma City ample opportunities to go ahead and take the lead. This collapse is something I can only hope to not see again moving forward in the season considering that playoffs are just around the corner now.

No comments:

Post a Comment